Can't find what you're looking for?Fill out the form below and we'll do our best to help!
COVID 19 Resource and Information Page
Effective September 13, 2021 proof of vaccination
August 25, 2021 Masks Madatory
Recreational travel across B.C. is allowed. Respect communities, make a plan before you leave and arrive at your destination prepared.
BC’s Restart: A plan to bring us back together -Updated June 15, 2021
We are currently in Stage 3
- Provincial state of emergency and public health emergency lifted
- Returning to usual for indoor and outdoor personal gatherings
- Increased capacity for indoor and outdoor organized gatherings, with safety plans
- Nightclubs and casinos reopened with capacity limits and safety plans
- New public health and workplace guidance around personal protective equipment, physical distancing, and business protocols
The more people you hang out with, the higher your risk of being exposed to and spreading COVID-19. Do your part: socialize safely.
• If sick, stay home — no exceptions
• Stay 2m apart
• Keep your groups small
• Don’t share drinks or smokes
• Avoid crowded, closed or indoor spaces
• Have a designated contact keeper at parties
• Don’t party with people you don’t know
Remember: your choices make a difference – you can keep others in your community safe.
News Releases From the District of Port HardY